Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'When the Saints Go Marching In' has been sung by many clubs, but is most associated with which English club, nicknamed 'The Saints'?
2. Introduced half-way through the 1963-64 season, Everton F.C. have been associated with the theme tune from which television series?
3. 'Blue is the Colour' was taken into the UK Singles Chart in 1972 by which English soccer club?
4. The band called Fat Les recorded a song for England's 1998 FIFA World Cup campaign. It was named after which type of curry dish?
5. Cockerel Chorus took the song 'Nice One, Cyril' into the UK charts in 1973. It was written in honour of which Tottenham Hotspur player?
6. The song 'Blaydon Races' is primarily associated with which of these English football clubs?
7. Among the best known football anthems is Liverpool's rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. The song was taken from which musical show?
8. England's 1990 World Cup campaign featured the song 'World in Motion' sung by New Order and members of the England team. Which player performed a rap as part of the song?
9. The lyrics 'a bouncing bunch of Busby babes' come from a song written in tribute to which English football team?
10. 'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles' is the theme song of which London based football team?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.