Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 1985 film 'White Nights' starred Mikhail Baryshnikov and which American dancer?
2. 'White Room' was a hit for the band named Cream, whose members were Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker and which famous guitarist?
3. The 1967 play by Howard Sackler, called 'The Great White Hope', was based on which of these sports?
4. The British television series 'Whites' starred Alan Davies working in which of these professions?
5. First published in 1906, the novel 'White Fang' was written by which of these authors?
6. Whiteface is one of the traditional types of which circus performers?
7. In 1970, T.Rex had a hit singing about a ride on which white creature?
8. Which 1992 film, with 'White' in the title, starred Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh?
9. Singer Dido had a 2003 hit with which of these songs?
10. The first novel by Indian author Aravind Adiga was named after which white animal?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.