Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Zambezi is the fourth largest of its kind in Africa. Which of these natural phenomena is it?
2. Located in Russia, and the largest of its kind in Europe, is Ladoga. Which of these is it?
3. In Nicaragua one of the big tourist attractions is named Somoto. Which of these four options is it?
4. Scotland boasts Ben Nevis as its largest example of which of these?
5. Windermere is the largest of which of these geographical features to be found in England?
6. A visit to Matterhorn on the borders of Switzerland and Italy will find you looking at which of these?
7. The Irrawaddy is the largest of which geographical feature in Myanmar?
8. One of the geographical features of Argentina is Aconcagua. Which of these is it?
9. As well as being the name of a province of Canada, Saskatchewan is also the name of which geographic feature located mainly in the same province?
10. Situated near Amarillo in Texas is the Palo Duro, the second largest of its type in the USA. Which of these is it?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.