Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From whence do we get the lovely phrase: Achilles' heel?
2. The very commonly employed phrase, 'to add insult to injury' comes to us from whose writings?
3. Who said (before Alexander Pope): To err is human, to forgive is divine?
4. 'One hand washes the other' was first cleverly utilized by which of the following?
5. Which ancient figure coined the wonderful phrase: 'One man's meat is another's poison'?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.