Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The short first names of an Australian tennis player, who won the Wimbledon men's singles title in 1987, and that of a singer who starred with his parents in 'The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet' combine to give the first name of a British astronomer with which surname?
2. The first names of the actor who played Wesley Crusher in 'Star Trek: the Next Generation' and one of the Gallagher brothers from the band Oasis will give you the first name of a pirate. What is the surname of this pirate?
3. The 'first woman' from the Bible and the first name of a 1970s All Black rugby player with the surname Davis can be put together to create the first name of which English author?
4. A popular Japanese first name, shared by the manga artist Ozawa and the runner Ozaki, can be added to the first names of two of Henry VIII's wives to create the first name of which English female singer, a former partner of Mick Jagger?
5. Combining the short first name of the surgeon and ophthalmologist, who established the charitable foundation named for him in 1992, with the first name of the English guitarist nicknamed 'Slowhand' will create the first name of which composer and pianist?
6. The first name of Debbie Reynolds's actress daughter and the first name of William Shakespeare's wife are linked in the first name of which other actress, born in Canada, and known for 'The Matrix' films?
7. Adding together the first names of the original 'Mad Max' actor and the stage name of the actor born Mark Sinclair will create the first name of an America lawyer known as the 'king of torts'. What is his surname?
8. The name by which the female American tennis player who won each of the major tournaments in the 1970s and 1980s is known can be added to the first name of a singer who is '(Simply) the Best'. The resulting first name belongs to the only daughter of Jackie Kennedy's second husband. What is her (and his) surname?
9. The first name of US President Andrew Johnson's wife can be linked with the first name of an English gymnast, who retired from her sport in 2013, to give the first name of which English Quaker and prison reformer?
10. The name of the matriarch of the Kennedy dynasty combines with a Biblical name borne by several women to create the first name of which American singer of the 1950s?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.