Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Zac Purchase has represented Britain, sometimes alone and at other times with a partner, in which outdoor sport?
2. Zoe Ball followed in her father's footsteps by becoming a television presenter. What was his first name?
3. Elizabeth Emanuel, in partnership with her then husband, David, designed the wedding dress worn by which bride when she married into the Royal family?
4. Mackenzie Crook appeared in the television series 'The Office' before taking the role of Ragetti in which film series?
5. Remembered for her hit 'Will You' in 1981 and her appearance in the film 'Breaking Glass' in 1980, Hazel shares which surname with Sinead and Des?
6. Dubbed 'Jezza' by the British press, Jeremy Clarkson began presenting the television show 'Top Gear' in 2002. Which of these does NOT make regular appearances on the show?
7. Catherine Zeta-Jones co-starred with Antonio Banderas and Sir Anthony Hopkins in which 1998 film?
8. Although not British born, Suzi Quatro has lived in the UK for many years, making her an honorary Brit. She appeared on which iconic American television show in the late 1970s?
9. Zara Phillips, daughter of the Princess Royal (Princess Anne), has represented Great Britain at the Olympic Games in which sport?
10. Frazer Hines appeared on our television screens as Jamie in Doctor Who, and also played Joe Sugden in which bucolic soap opera?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.