Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Andy Bell was the partner of Vince Clarke in which musical duo?
2. A cricketer named Bell, from Warwickshire, made his debut for the England Test team in 2004 and was still playing for his country in 2015. His first name is which of these?
3. Vanessa Bell was one of the members of the Bloomsbury Group. For which of these was she best known?
4. Mary Hayley Bell was an actress and author in her own right, and was also married for over sixty years to which well known actor?
5. Martin Bell, known as 'the man in the white suit', became a Member of Parliament in 1997. What was his occupation immediately before he stood for Parliament?
6. The scientist Jocelyn Bell discovered which astronomical phenomenon in 1967 while working as a research student?
7. Currer Bell was a pen name adopted by which English writer?
8. The explorer and archaeologist Gertrude Bell played an instrumental role in the establishment of which country following the end of World War I?
9. Maggie Bell's distinctive voice provided the theme tune, 'No Mean City', for which gritty television detective series?
10. Derek Bell was a popular sportsman whose career lasted from the 1960s until the 1990s. In which area did he excel?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.