Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was born in Bournemouth, which is now in Dorset. Which of these authors also came from Dorset?
2. My first job was in Gloucester. Which infamous mass murderer is associated with this city?
3. My next move was to Birmingham, where I lived in Acocks Green. Which comedian was born there?
4. I lived briefly in Swindon, Wiltshire, which is the birthplace of which National Hunt jockey?
5. Leaving Swindon, I found myself in Devon. Which of these seafarers was born in the same county?
6. My next home was Bristol. Which famous engineer is most associated with this city?
7. I then went back to Birmingham, this time to live in Solihull. Ritchie Neville was born in Solihull and was a member of which of the following boy bands?
8. For a time, I lived in Church Crookham, Hampshire, which was then the home of the Gurkha Regiment. Which actress led a high profile campaign to force the British Government to permit ex-Gurkhas to be allowed to live in the UK?
9. I worked in Hereford until 2007. Which English composer lived in Hereford between 1904 and 1911, having been born in Worcester?
10. I now live on Wirral, in north-west England. Which of the following actors, known for portraying James Bond, was raised on the Wirral peninsula?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.