Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Christian Bale made an appearance at the age of thirteen in which of these Steven Spielberg films?
2. Elizabeth Taylor began her long career as a child actor, appearing at the age of twelve in 'National Velvet' in 1944. Which animal was her co-star in the film?
3. Skandar Keynes appeared in the film versions of 'The Chronicles of Narnia', in which he played which role?
4. Which British born actor began his successful acting career in his childhood, including an early appearance in 'How Green Was My Valley' (1941) and is probably best known for impersonating an animal in later films?
5. Nicholas Hoult appeared with Hugh Grant in 'About a Boy' (2002) at the age of twelve. He went on to a role in which 2009, Colin Firth film?
6. Tom Felton was one of the many child stars who made their names in the 'Harry Potter' series of films. Which character did he play?
7. Born in Epsom, Surrey, in 1932 this lady began her career as a child actress in 1944 before going on to even greater success in her singing career, scoring a number one hit with 'Downtown'. Who am I describing?
8. Mark Lester is best known for his portrayal of the lead character in which 1968 film?
9. The 2000 film 'Billy Elliot' saw the debut of which young British actor?
10. Hayley Mills starred, at the age of fifteen, in the 1961 film 'Whistle Down the Wind' which was based on a novel written by which member of her family?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.