Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British comedy actress Hylda Baker partnered with actor Arthur Mullard in 1978 for a spoof version of which song?
2. The British firm 'Ted Baker' is known primarily for what type of products?
3. The character of Doctor Who in the television series of the same name has been played by two actors named Baker. Tom is one, but who is the other?
4. Dame Janet Baker was an English opera singer in the 1950s to the 1980s. Her voice was classed as which of these?
5. Stanley Baker was a British film actor who specialised in playing unsympathetic parts. In which country was he born?
6. The controversial 1956 film 'Baby Doll' starred which of these Bakers?
7. Chet Baker, the American jazz musician, was best known for playing which instrument?
8. James Baker served as Secretary of State for which US President?
9. Although the exotic dancer Josephine Baker was born in the USA, she built her career and spent most of her life in which country?
10. The Australian golfer Ian Baker Finch played professionally between 1979 and 1997. He won which of the major championships in 1991?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.