Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which English monarch was on the throne when Katherine was born?
2. Sir Payn Roet, Katherine's father, played a distinctive role on the battlefield. What was it?
3. How many siblings did Katherine have?
4. Katherine's sister Philippa was the wife of Geoffrey Chaucer. To whom was Geoffrey's work 'The Boke of the Duchesse' dedicated?
5. Where was Katherine raised?
6. Katherine joined her sister at court at the age of fifteen. She was soon betrothed. Who to?
7. Shortly after Hugh's early demise, Katherine was attached to John of Gaunt's household. In what capacity?
8. How many children did Katherine have?
9. Katherine's death came only a few years after the death of King Richard II. One of her children had an interesting relationship with Richard in his closing years. Which of these statements is correct?
10. Which of these best describes Katherine's coat of arms?
Source: Author chiara_langley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.