Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What famous George wrote "Rhapsody in Blue"?
2. This famous George likes to paint blue dogs.
3. This famous George, born Nathan Birnbaum in 1896, played God in three movies.
4. Which famous George stars in the 1940 comedy that shares its title with this quiz?
5. George Wright had a job that used to be quite common in the early years of the 20th century, but became less and less important through the fifties and sixties. What did this famous George do?
6. This famous George wrote "Silas Marner".
7. The adventures of this famous George were chronicled by Hans and Margret Rey.
8. This famous George wrote a play about a professor who taught a flowergirl to pass as a duchess.
9. This famous George who wrote "Childe Harold's Pilgrimage" was a descendant of King James I.
10. Which George was the famous violinist and composer in the first half of the 20th Century who taught Yehudi Menuhin?
Source: Author Catamount
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.