Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Fred is a very famous dancer, who once said, about his talent: "I just put my feet in the air and move them around."
Which foot-sure Fred said this?
2. This Fred was known for asking everyone if they wanted to be his neighbor. He once said, "When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."
Which friendly Fred is this?
3. This Fred was an African-American activist, and the president of the Black Panther party in Illinois. He said, "You have to understand that people have to pay the price for peace. You dare to struggle, you dare to win."
Which fanatical Fred was this?
4. This Fred was known for a show about a father and his sons. The title of the show told us how many sons he had. He also performed in some Disney movies, and was known as a charming and popular leading man. He once said, "A cowboy actor needs two changes of expression - hat on and hat off."
Which fatherly Fred am I talking about?
5. This Fred was a TV star, in two well-known shows. In one, he was a cop in a comedy; in the other he was a Frankenstein lookalike. He also did some movies, including "My Cousin Vinny". He once said, "I love making puns" - and wrote two children's books which proved it.
Which frightening Fred am I talking about?
6. This Fred was a TV star, and we watched him grow up. The title of his first TV show might remind you of an ad for a famous brand of bread. Despite his clean-cut image, he once said, "I think we all have a little dark side we keep under wraps."
Which famous Fred am I talking about?
7. This Fred was not only a TV star (best known for playing a district attorney) but he also gained fame as a politician. He is known for his serious demeanor, and outspoken views on the USA's foreign relations. He once said, "Sometimes you have to build bridges where you can, but also draw lines where you must."
Which forthright Fred am I talking about?
8. This Fred played the part of a purser on a show about a cruise ship. After his stint on the show, he also gained some fame as a congressman. He once said, "What I really wanted to do was act. Eventually, I split the difference and went into politics."
Which folksy Fred am I talking about?
9. This Fred is known as a comic actor, and has appeared in many TV shows and movies, including "Everybody Loves Raymond", "Modern Family", "Waiting for
Guffman" and "American Wedding". He once said, "It's such a pleasure to work in these movies, it's almost like it's not really happening."
Which flexible Fred am I talking about?
10. This Fred is a recent "graduate" of the "Saturday Night Live" cast, but has moved on to be the bandleader for the new host of a late night talk show. He once said, "Even when I go do comedy stuff live, I can still feel the drummer in me about to go onstage."
Which funny Fred am I talking about?
Source: Author nilknarf710
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.