Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which woman became famous after a battle between members of her family over whether she should be kept alive on life support, turned into a political issue?
2. During 1997, which person was killed in a car crash in Paris after leaving the Hotel Ritz, and later had an estimated 2.5 billion people watch her funeral?
3. In 1996, which famous singer was killed in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas after leaving a Mike Tyson fight?
4. During 1916, which Russian mystic was murdered by a combination of poison, bullet wounds, and drowning?
5. In 2006, which person was killed by a stingray while filming a documentary in the Great Barrier Reef?
6. In 1994, which singer was found having committed suicide by shooting himself in the head in his garage?
7. Which pair of outlaws were killed during 1934 after six police ambushed them and subsequently riddled their car with bullets?
8. During 2004, which former NFL star was killed while serving in Afghanistan by friendly fire after turning down a three-year, 3.6 million dollar contract to play in the NFL?
9. Which famous French actor/wrestler died at the age of 46 from heart failure while sleeping in Paris in 1993?
10. Which of these United States presidents was not assassinated?
Source: Author Moose356
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.