Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In South Korea in 2010, one frustrated man took his anger a little too far and crashed his electric wheelchair through which of these, plunging to his demise?
2. In Washington in 2010, two men cleverly decided to create their own 'rocket barrel' by filling an everyday barrel with methanol and striking a match to one end. What did they do next?
3. In 2010, one man on vacation at the Grand Canyon fell to his death. He tempted fate by attempting to do which of these things?
4. In 2008, an Oklahoma zookeeper met his end (despite a clear understanding of the rules against his actions) when he walked into a cage containing what cat hybrid, also one of the largest known cats in existence?
5. In 2008, Adelir Antonio, a Brazilian priest, attached a thousand balloons to a chair and ascended into the skies to raise money. As expected, Antonio's idea didn't bode well. Where did he touch down?
6. In England in 2006, one man's death by stabbing baffled detectives for nearly a year. It was later discovered that which of these people took a knife to him to test if his jacket was stab-proof?
7. According to Darwin Awards, in early 2005, a Croatian man foolishly attempted to use a grenade to clean which of these?
8. In Brazil in 2003, a man cleaning gasoline tankers followed protocol by filling the trucks with water. To check to see how much he had filled, he decided to do which of the following things?
9. In 2002, a Brazilian man (what's with Brazil?) was killed by which of these while attempting to set fire to a beehive he found in a tall tree?
10. In Russia in 2009, a chemistry student mixing chemicals accidentally dipped which of these into an explosive substance before sticking it back into their mouth?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.