Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which 'Hogan's Heroes' star was murdered in a motel room in 1978?
2. Who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police Department on national television?
3. This madman murdered 33 young men in the late 1970s and was executed by the state of Illinois in 1994. Who was he?
4. In this, one of the most famous murder cases in Hollywood history, Elizabeth Short's nude and mangled body was found in a vacant lot. What was the Elizabeth Short case better known as?
5. We all remember that OJ was acquitted of killing his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson. Does anyone remember the name of the poor unfortunate friend of hers that was killed with her?
6. This Texas mother was convicted of the murder of her two young sons and is now sitting on Texas Death Row.
7. The state of California claimed that Comic Actor Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle raped and murdered this actress, but failed to convict him of the charges.
8. Which 'My Sister Sam' star was murdered by an insane fan in 1989?
9. These young killers put fear in the hearts of high school students everywhere after their 1999 killing spree in Columbine High School.
10. Which star of the 1955 movie 'Rebel Without a Cause' was murdered?
Source: Author bolan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.