Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these men was a British footballer (soccer) who hanged himself in 1998 and is often cited as the first openly gay athlete in the sport?
2. Alexander McQueen, famed clothing designer that hanged himself in 2010, was the son of actor Steve McQueen.
3. Jonathan Brandis, who hanged himself at the age of 27, is probably best known for his role as Lucas Wolenczak in which futuristic television show?
4. Known for his baritone voice, Ian Curtis was the lead singer for which of the following British punk rock bands?
5. In which sport did powerful Chris Benoit, a popular Canadian athlete, participate in professionally?
6. In which country was American actor David Carradine found hanging in the closet of his motel?
7. Prince Alfred of Edinburgh, a member of the British Royal family, hanged himself in Kensington Gardens in 1990.
8. An account of which man's suicide by hanging appears in Matthew 27:3-10 of the Bible?
9. Which early British rock group, originally called the Iveys', broke up after the hanging death of one of the members?
10. Before he hanged himself, Roman Lyashenko was a Russian athlete who played which professional American sport?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.