Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which of these U.S. States were Bonnie and Clyde shot by the police in 1934?
2. What was Bonnie's surname?
3. Which of these outlaws was shot by a member of his gang who wanted to claim the reward there was on his head?
4. Which of these criminals was betrayed by a woman who had made a deal with the FBI and who, though wearing an agreed-upon orange-and-white dress, was later nicknamed the "Lady in Red"?
5. Which of these characters from Charles Dickens "Oliver Twist" was the guy who led the gang of pickpockets Oliver got involved with?
6. "The Godfather" narrates the story of Don Corleone ( played by Marlon Brando). Which of these becomes Don Corleone's successor ( role played by Al Pacino)?
7. Which Mediterranean island was repeatedly in the news from 1943 till 1950 because of a local "Robin Hood-style" outlaw who wanted his island to separate from the mother-country and become a member of the United States of America?
8. One of France's most famous criminals was Henri Landru, a dealer in second-hand goods, who was guillotined on 25 February 1922 for the murder of some ten women. How had he selected and contacted those women?
9. Which of these was Pope Alexander VI's supposedly incestuous daughter who also had an incestuous relation with her brother, whom Machiavelli seems to have chosen as the model for his " The Prince"?
10. What was the first name of the Russian monk Rasputin who became notorious for his debauchery and evil influence on Tsar Nicholas II's wife Alexandra?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.