Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which deranged man attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan in 1981 to impress Jodie Foster?
2. Who was convicted and executed for the kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr.?
3. Which football player was acquitted of slaughtering his ex-wife in 1995?
4. This madman's shooting spree from the top of a clock tower in Texas precipitated the creation of the modern swat team. Who was he?
5. It started as a simple breaking and entering in the Watergate Building. Which participant in the Watergate Mess served the longest time in prison?
6. This man was tried twice for the attempted murder of his wife, a rich socialite by the name of Sunny.
7. Which boxer was convicted of rape in the early 1990s?
8. This televangelist swindled millions of people and they kept coming back for more. Name the man with the ex-wife that more resembled a painting than a woman.
9. This woman attempted to murder her three children in Oregon, to be with the man she loved. Who is she?
10. This ice cold murderer killed his whole family and then left the area to marry again, with a wife who never learned his true identity until his arrest in 1989. Who is he?
Source: Author bolan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.