Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. She is considered Britain's worst female mass murderer. Poison was her weapon of choice. She killed both adults and children. She was born in 1832 and was hanged in 1873. Who is she?
2. This fair maiden weighed 300 pounds, but her partner and Romeo loved her so much that his last words were "I love her." The two were a pair of lonely hearts killers in the United States during the 1950s. Who is she?
3. This lovely was known as Florida's own Black Widow. She poisoned two husbands and drowned her paralyzed son, as well as tried to blow up a boyfriend's car. She was born in 1934 and executed in 1998. Who is she?
4. This lady shot her three children, killing one and wounding the other two. Her alibi was that a shaggy headed man stopped her on the way home from a friend's house, and shot her children and then shot her in the arm. This took place in Oregon in 1983. Who is she?
5. This interesting lady not only poisoned her husband, mother and daughter, she also poisoned the police officer who was calling on her to investigate break-ins in her house in Alabama. An excellent TV movie was made with Judith Light about her life. She was born in 1933 and died in 1987. What is her name?
6. Lizzie Borden was found guilty of the murder of her father and stepmother.
7. Myra Hindley and Ian Brady caused a lot of terror in England during their crime spree in the 1960s. What nickname were they known as?
8. Schenectady, New York's contribution to women killers is this lady who, from 1972 to 1985, had 9 children die. 8 of them are suspected of being smothered by her in a classic case of Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy. Who is she?
9. Another bizarre case of Munchausen's occured in Texas during the early 80s. This deadly angel of mercy is suspected in the deaths of at least 10 deaths in San Antonio and 8 cases in Bexar County. What is her name?
10. Women who kill sometimes claim abuse at the hands of men as their reason to kill. This scary lady has been dubbed America's first female serial killer. She is a former lesbian prostitute whose life story reads like a horror story, including a pregnancy at 14, facial scarring from a fire and being an unwanted child. She was convicted of killing four of the six men she was tried for and sentenced to death in Florida, finally paying the ultimate price in the 2000s. Who is she?
11. Our next fair maiden was known as "The Trunk Murderess." On October 19, 1931, a baggage man for the Los Angeles station of Southern Pacific reported a bad smell coming from two trunks. When a young blond woman came to claim them she was told to open them. When she left to get the key and never returned, the trunks were opened to find a nude body of a female in one and a dismembered corpse of a female in the other. Who was the blond woman who killed these two rivals?
12. Our next lady hails from Germany, where she was a devoted follower of Adolf Hitler. She was camp supervisor at Auschwitz beginning in 1942 where she constantly abused prisoners both physically and mentally. She was hanged December 13, 1945 by the British. Who is she?
13. This was the young woman who killed Marat during the French Revolution, simply because she felt he was a foul beast and innocent people were dying because of him. What is her name?
14. In 1994, this young mother made headlines when she said her car was carjacked along with her two sons, Michael and Alex. She stirred up old feelings of racism when she said a black man took them. Turns out she dumped the car, with the boys, into a lake in South Carolina. Who is this "Mommie Dearest"?
15. Our last lovely comes from England who was left alone to face the music after her partner in crime and husband hung himself in 1995 to avoid trial. She was convicted of brutally sexually assaulting, raping, and murdering her own 16 year old daughter among other things. Who was this loving mother?
Source: Author nikshijay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.