Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This woman killed her ex-husband Dan and his new wife Linda as they slept peacefully in their bed in San Diego in the late 80's.
2. This woman from Los Angeles killed nine people, most of them were homeless and mentally disabled, for their social security and disability benefits.
3. A convicted murderer from Paris, this man was a cannibal and
grave robber. His first victim was in 1994 and he was known as the "Vampire Of Paris".
4. These two men kidnapped two police officers and killed one of them in a deserted onion field in Bakersfield.
5. Calling himself the Son of Sam, this serial killer terrorized New York City in the late 1970s.
6. A pediatric nurse, who suffered from Munchausen by Proxy syndrome, maims and murdered many infants at England's Grantham and Kesteven Hospital.
7. This navy seaman aboard an aircraft carrier admitted to as many as 30 murders in countries such as United Staes, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Israel, and Hong Kong.
8. Britain's worst serial killer, until 2002, was this woman who was known as the Victorian serial poisoner.
9. Who was the first victim of Jack the Ripper?
10. According to a book by Patricia Cornwell in 2002, recent DNA evidence points to this man as the killer known as Jack the Ripper.
Source: Author slowglass
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.