Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Young and beautiful, this couple earned themselves a nickname with the press. What was it?
2. The first person they killed was Karla's youngest sister, Tammy Lyn Homolka.
3. Paul Bernardo was also found to be the Scarborough Rapist, a serial rapist in the area of Toronto that he lived before moving to St. Catharines with Karla.
4. Karla became furious when Paul told her about being a rapist, and threatened to leave him if he didn't stop.
5. What is significant about the date June 29, 1991?
6. Where was the body of their next victim, Kristen French, found?
7. Paul believed that he was going to be rich and famous. How was he going to accomplish this?
8. Paul was finally arrested for the murders of Kristen and Leslie because Karla talked about what he'd done, in return for a shorter sentence for herself.
9. Karla's deal gave her complete immunity for her role in the murders of Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French.
10. What event(s) in his childhood may have helped shape Paul's personality?
11. Paul and Karla applied to have their last name legally changed to Teale.
12. Paul's lawyer had the incriminating tapes in his possession for 15 months before turning them over.
13. Paul Bernardo admitted to being a rapist, but claimed that Karla was the one who had actually killed Leslie and Kristen.
14. Paul was later convicted of the murder of two other young girls, Lynda Shaw and Cindy Halliday, which occurred in the same part of the province in the same general time frame.
15. Karla's defense centered largely on being a battered wife who lived in terror of her husband.
Source: Author skunkee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.