Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Leopold and Loeb lived in which exclusive Chicago neighborhood?
2. What was their young victim's name?
3. What alias did Leopold and Loeb use in their communication with the Franks family?
4. What item was accidently left at the crime scene and was easily traced to Nathan Leopold?
5. What philosopher's ideas did Leopold and Loeb blame for their desire to commit this horrible crime?
6. What famed lawyer defended the two killers?
7. What sentence did Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold receive?
8. In 1936, Richard Loeb was killed by a fellow inmate in the prison shower; what was this inmate's name?
9. What year was Nathan Leopold paroled from prison?
10. When did Nathan Leopold die?
Source: Author bigox
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.