Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The North Carolina state bar has identified minimum competencies for certified paralegals, which form the acronym CODAR. What does it stand for?
2. Which of these is an example of a primary source of law?
3. The attorney-client privilege prohibits a paralegal from being present during the attorney's initial interview of the client.
4. The discovery process in litigation may involve all of the following except:
5. Which of these is an example of an Alternate Dispute Method in a civil case?
6. Which is an example of nonmonetary relief in a civil case?
7. A proposed law may be introduced in the form of which of these?
8. What is another term for a paralegal?
9. In some states, a paralegal may represent a client before which of these?
10. Which of these must a paralegal NOT do?
11. A paralegal affects the cost of legal services to the client by:
12. The American Bar Association is involved in the paralegal field by:
13. A law firm may compensate a paralegal by which of the following in addition to salary?
14. Is paralegal certification by examination mandatory or voluntary in the U.S.?
15. Which of these employs most legal assistants?
Source: Author Professor101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.