Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the state of New Hampshire, John Jones needs the endorsement of two notaries public and one registered voter to do what?
2. Many people feel that a 'raised seal' is the only authentic notary seal, but only one state (Alabama) still requires them. Why are 'inked' or 'rubber' seals preferred?
3. With more than 4.5 million registered in 2009, what country has the most notaries public?
4. What information is NOT required to be on a notary public's embossed or inked seal?
5. In most states of the US, notaries are commissioned and regulated by which governmental department?
6. In England and Wales, notaries are appointed by what office?
7. Who are the patron saints of notaries?
8. In three states --the Alligator State, the Iodine State, and the Old Dirigo State -- notaries may perform marriage ceremonies. Which three states are these?
9. Which president of the United States was sworn into office by a notary public?
10. Tom Cruise played the role of a notary public.
Source: Author LaLaLoopy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.