Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What type of saw does a lumberjack use?
2. Slash is a term for the debris left over from felling and delimbing a tree. How should slash be handled to prevent it becoming a fire hazard?
3. When using a chainsaw, what is kickback?
4. What are Ponderosa, spruce, Rocky Mountain bristlecones and Scots?
5. What is Silviculture?
6. How much is a full cord of wood?
7. What is the safest way to remove the branches from a tree?
8. What is bucking?
9. What should you use to adjust the gap on your brush cutter's spark plug?
10. American folklore includes tales of a mythical lumberjack. What was his name?
Source: Author deputygary
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.