Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the kicker who was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 1982 and ended his career with the Tennessee Titans in 2004, but who is mostly remembered for his tenure at the Pittsburgh Steelers, from 1982 to 1994, where he set various records?
2. Starting his musical career with the South African band, Rabbitt, then playing guitar and composing music for the progressive rock band, Yes, who is this South African from Johannesburg who eventually also branched out into music production and film scores?
3. Who is the founder of SpaceX, the company that was the first to successfully land a rocket booster which had been launched into space on 21 December 2015?
4. Who is the recording artist who was once quoted as saying: "I go back to South Africa at least once a year, sometimes twice, and usually for a month. And probably, I'm guessing, I'll spend more time back there as I get older."
5. Which South African model from Mooi River in Kwa-Zulu Natal became a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2010?
6. Which tennis player from Switzerland, although not born in South Africa, holds dual nationality of Switzerland and South Africa?
7. Star of such movies as "Chariots of Fire", "Barfly" and "Star Trek: First Contact", who is this native South African actress from Upington?
8. Who was the first African in space?
9. Who is the South African virologist from Pretoria who won the Nobel Prize for Physiology in 1951?
10. Which South African photojournalist, born in Springs, and member of the Bang-Bang Club, won the Pulitzer Prize for Spot News Photography in 1991?
Source: Author renboyski
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.