Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On December 6, 1973, the body of a 15 year old girl was found in McKenny Park in the state of Washington. What is the name of this girl?
2. On January 4, 1974, a young woman was attacked in her basement bedroom. She was assaulted so badly that at first her roommates thought she was dead. This woman is one of a lucky few to have lived through such a brutal attack by Bundy. What is her name?
3. In the spring and summer of 1974 several young women and girls had disappeared from colleges in and around Utah, Washington, and Oregon. In all of the cases a strange young man asked for assistance to get to his car. What was strange about the man?
4. On July 14, 1974, Denise Naslund and Janice Ott disappeared on the same day, hours apart. They both disappeared from a lake. What is the name of the lake?
5. On October 18, 1974 in Midvale, Utah, the daughter of the Chief of Police disappeared. Nine days later her body was found. What was the name of the Chief's daughter?
6. On Thanksgiving Day 1974, the body of 17 year old Laura Aime was found in the mountains. Laura had been beaten about the head and face with a crowbar and raped. What is the name of the mountains where Laura Aime was found?
7. On November 8, 1974, 18 year old Carol DaRonch was at a mall when she was approaced by Bundy, who was pretending to be a police officer. Bundy told her that he caught someone trying to break into her car, and that he needed her to come with him so she could fill out a complaint. What name did Bundy give to DaRonch?
8. On January 12, 1975 in Colorado, a woman was taken from a ski resort. She was there with her fiance and his two children for vacation. She took the elevator to her room to get a magazine, and she was never seen again. What is the name of this woman?
9. On August 16, 1975, a Utah Highway Patrolman stopped a tan colored VW Bug for suspicious behavior. What is the name of the police officer?
10. Who was the King County detective in charge of the 'Ted' case?
11. Eventually, Bundy was put on trial for the kidnapping of Carol DaRonch. During the trial, Bundy was found guilty of aggravated kidnapping, even though he professed his innocence during the entire trial. On what date was this trial?
12. In April 1977, Bundy was extradited to the Pitkin County Jail in Aspen, Colorado to be put on trial for the murder of the Colorado victim. Bundy was sent ahead months earlier so he could prepare for his case, because he was going to be his own lawyer. What date did Bundy's murder trial begin?
13. What happened on June 7, 1977?
14. On December 30, 1977, Bundy escaped once more from the Pitkin County Jail, but this time he was more successful. What state did Bundy escape to?
15. On the night of January 14, 1978, sorority sisters Lisa Levy, Margaret Bowman, Karen Chandler, and Kathy Klein were attacked in their sorority house while they were asleep. What is the name of the sorority house?
16. On February 9, 1978, Lake City police officers were informed that a 12 year old girl was missing. She was last seen getting into a van with a man. What is the name of this little girl?
17. On February 15, 1978, a police officer arrested Bundy for driving a stolen VW Bug. What was the name of the arresting officer?
18. After Bundy's arrest in Pensacola, FL, he was forced to give impressions of his teeth?
19. How many trials did Bundy have in Florida?
20. When was Theodore Robert Bundy finally executed?
Source: Author DakotaNorth
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.