Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The most infamous figure of the 20th century is Adolf Hitler. In which Austrian town was he born?
2. Hitler was educated up until he was 16 when he intended to become an architect or painter. In which town/city was he educated?
3. Hitler got a job as a draughtsman in Munich and during World War One served on the Western Front. Here he earned himself a distinguished medal. Name it.
4. He was imprisoned in 1923 after the unsuccessful Munich Putsch. Whilst behind bars he wrote his famed 'Mein Kampf.' What does this translate to in English?
5. Hitler ran for President, but lost. A little later the Nazis were the largest party in the Reichstag and he finally succeeded in becoming Chancellor in which year?
6. Hitler had affairs with 16-year-old Mitzi Reiter when he was 39. Then Geli Raubal, daughter of his half-sister. He then met Eva Braun in 1932 but did he ever marry her?
7. Although he became leader of all German armed forces in later life, what rank did he actually achieve whilst in active service?
8. Hitler was a vegetarian, teetotaller and non-smoker and opposed the use of cosmetics. He was also superstitious and refused to travel on what form of transport, saying "they are against nature"?
9. He created a distinctive iconography with Roman standards, eagles and swastikas. But who were the first to use the 'Heil' salute?
10. Evidence suggests that Hitler shot himself in his bunker and Eva Braun took poison. But first he tried the poison out on one of his dogs. What was this dog's name?
Source: Author kristian88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.