Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what town was Hitler born?
2. What was Hitler's birthdate?
3. In which city did Hitler twice apply to (and find himself twice rejected from) a prestigious art school?
4. What was the name of the friend with whom Hitler spent much of his time in Vienna?
5. Which of the following methods did Hitler use to earn money while in Vienna?
6. One of Hitler's strongest influences in Vienna is said to be his reading of a popular anti-Semitic journal, edited by Liebenfels. What was the name of this journal?
7. What was the name of Hitler's book either in English or German)?
8. What took Hitler out of service in World War I?
9. What event on August 2, 1934 finally brought Hitler to the position of Head of State and Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces?
10. What was the nickname of the German state from 1919-1933?
11. Whose political maneuverings through policies of appeasement disgusted Hitler and further lowered his respect for the democratic powers?
12. Upon what was Hitler's argument based when he claimed that Germany should control the Sudetenland of Czechoslovakia?
13. Hitler had a great liking for animals (and was even said to be a vegetarian). When he married Eva Braun and they committed suicide, they took his German Shepherd with them to death. What was the dog's name?
14. What did Hitler order to be done with his body after he committed suicide?
15. During what year was Hitler imprisoned?
16. Many of Hitler's policies were shaped largely by the theory that Germany had been 'stabbed in the back' by her own people (often theorized to be Jews and Bolsheviks within Germany). He also believed that Germany really should have won World War I. What did this theory call those who negotiated and signed the armistice for Germany?
17. Who was Pope during Hitler's dictatorship and is often accused of having failed to speak out against the Holocaust?
18. Before his death, who did Hitler blame for Germany's defeat in World War II?
19. On what date did Hitler commit suicide?
20. Which member of Hitler's government also committed suicide the day after Hitler, after poisoning his children and shooting his wife?
Source: Author socratessoul
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.