Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "People often complain that music is too ambiguous, that what they should think when they hear it is so unclear, whereas everyone understands words. With me, it is exactly the opposite, and not only with regard to an entire speech but also with individual words. These too seem to me so ambiguous, so vague, so easily misunderstood in comparison to genuine music, which fills the soul with a thousand things better than words."
2. "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
3. "What everybody echoes or in silence passes by as true today may turn out to be falsehood tomorrow."
4. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows."
5. "The first thing is character, before money or anything else."
6. "I believe in order to understand."
7. "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace."
8. "...a great soul, with a great purpose, can make a weak body strong and keep it so."
9. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
10. "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
Source: Author Bobbers
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.