Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which beautiful Welsh actress played the main female part in 'The Mask of Zorro'?
2. Who was the Welsh comedian, a member of The Goons, was also a very good singer and appeared in the musicals 'Oliver' and 'Pickwick'?
3. Which talented writer and actress co-wrote the television series 'Gavin and Stacey'?
4. Can you name the author and poet who wrote 'Under Milk Wood'?
5. Who is the glamourous Welsh singer who has recorded more James Bond themes than any other artist?
6. What was the name of the winner of the world snooker championship in 1979, who also reached the final in 1988?
7. Who played Hannibal Lecter in the movie 'Silence of the Lambs'?
8. Who was the labour politician who was instrumental in introducing the national health service in the U.K?
9. Since the 1960s it has not been unusual to hear this singer on the radio in the U.K. What is his name?
10. Which member of the cast of 'Gavin and Stacey' presents the show 'Would I Lie to You?'?
Source: Author Serenesh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.