Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A cold-blooded serpent tricked Eve in the Book of Genesis, but what type of cold-blooded creatures greatly distressed the Egyptians in the Book of Exodus?
2. The Book of Judges tells us that Samson overcame a lion with brawn and bare hands, but what kind of creatures did he cunningly use to destroy the Philistines' crops by attaching firebrands to their tails?
3. According to the King James Bible, what kind of birds did the Hebrews eat while wandering in the wilderness?
4. The Gospels say that John the Baptist used camel hair for clothing, but what insects did he consume in place of meat?
5. According to the Bible, what kind of animals died in the waters of the Red Sea after Moses and the rest of the Israelites had safely crossed over?
6. In the Book of Judges, what kind of insects took up residence in the carcass of the lion which Samson had killed?
7. According to the Gospels (King James Version), what kind of creature made a noise when Peter denied any association with Jesus?
8. In the Bible, we read that some naughty children teased the prophet Elisha about his bald head. Suddenly, some animals came out of the woods and ate 42 of the youngsters. What kind of animals were these?
9. In the Book of Daniel, the faith maintained by Daniel spared him from being eaten by what kind of animals?
10. According to the Book of Acts, what type of creature bit the Apostle Paul when he was on the island of Melita?
11. The Bible tells us that the queen of Sheba came to Jerusalem to visit King Solomon, but what kind of animals are said to have accompanied her?
12. In the Book of Genesis, Abraham was about to slay his son Isaac as a sacrifice to the Lord, but an angel stopped him at the last minute. An animal that was stuck in a nearby thicket was sacrificed instead. What kind of animal was it?
13. The Gospels say that Jesus drove some evil spirits into some animals which then ran into the sea and drowned. What kind of animals were these?
14. In the Book of 1 Kings, what kind of creatures kept the prophet Elijah alive by bringing him bread and meat when he dwelt by the brook of Cherith?
15. According to the Book of Exodus, which animal provided the blood that was used to make a sign which spared the Hebrews from God's wrath in Egypt?
Source: Author Wizzid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.