Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The letter 'A'. According to Genesis 41:45, what was the name of the daughter of Potipherah, priest of On, who became the wife of Joseph?
2. The letter 'B'. What was the name of David's wife who worked behind the scenes to make sure her son Solomon would become king?
3. The letter 'C'. According to 1 Corinthians 1:11, members of a certain woman's household made the apostle Paul aware of divisions in the church at Corinth. What was the woman's name?
4. The letter 'D'. What was the name of the dynamic female judge of Israel, as per Judges 4:4?
5. The letter 'E'. What was the name of the woman, who at an advanced age, gave birth to John the Baptist?
6. The letter F. According to Luke 2:37, what word that starts with the letter 'F' best describes the prophetess Anna?
7. The letter 'G'. What was name of the woman who was a harlot, according to the KJV and NKJV, and became the wife of the prophet Hosea?
8. The letter 'H'. What was Queen Esther's original name, as per Esther 2:7?
9. The letter 'I'. According to Luke 10:38-42, what word that starts with the letter 'I' best describes Mary, the sister of Martha and Lazarus?
10. The letter 'J'. What's the name of the woman who killed Sisera, the captain of an opposing army, when she hammered a tent peg through his skull while he was in a deep sleep? (Judges 4:16-21)
11. The letter 'K'. What is the name of the woman Abraham took as a wife after the death of Sarah, as per Genesis 25:1-6?
12. The letter 'L'. What was the name of the woman who, according to Scripture, was the first convert to Christianity in Europe? (Acts 16:14-15)
13. The letter 'M'. What was the name of the virgin teenage girl who, according to Scripture, gave birth to Jesus?
14. The letter 'N'. What was the name of the mother-in-law of Ruth and the widowed wife of Elimelek?
15. The letter 'O'. What was the name of Ruth's sister-in-law?
16. The letter 'P'. What was the name of the woman who was married to Aquila and is mentioned in lofty terms by Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles?
17. The letter 'Q'. According to 1 Kings 10:1, who was the queen who traveled to Jerusalem to pay honor to King Solomon?
18. The letter 'R'. What is the name of the woman who was the mother of Joseph and Benjamin?
19. The letter 'S'. Who was the mother of Isaac and is the only woman in the Old Testament to have her age recorded?
20. The letter 'T'. What was the name of the woman who bore twins (Perez and Zerah) and was wrongfully accused of being a prostitute?
21. The letter 'U'. Out of the choices below, what word that starts with the letter 'U' best describes Leah, the first wife of Jacob, as per Genesis 29:31?
22. The letter 'V' What was the name of the woman who was deposed as queen by the king known as Xerxes in the NIV Bible and as Ahasuerus in the KJV and the NKJV?
23. The letter 'W'. Abigail was originally married to Nabal and after he died she married King David. According to 1 Samuel 25:3, out of the choices below, what word that starts with the letter 'W' best describes Abigail?
24. The letters 'X' and 'Y'. Out of the choices below, what word that starts with the letter 'Y' best describes Abishag, who cared for David when he was elderly and frail? (1 Kings 1:3)
25. The letter 'Z'. What was the name of Reuel's daughter, who became the wife of Moses, as per Exodus 2:18-21? (In Exodus 3:1, Reuel's name appears as Jethro.)
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.