Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Garden of Eden there was a tree, the fruit of which was forbidden to Adam and Eve. How was this tree referred to in the Bible (King James Version)?
2. In Deuteronomy, chapter 34, we can read how Moses went up from the plains of Moab to the top of Pisgah where the Lord showed him all the lands spread out beneath him - the lands which he had promised to Moses' forefathers.
What did Moses do then?
3. When the Philistines sent their battle-hardened champion, Goliath, a giant of a man, to challenge the Israelites, who took up the challenge and how did he kill Goliath?
4. Two women and a baby appeared before the judgement seat of King Solomon. Each woman was claiming the baby was her own son. In the First Book of Kings, chapter 3, verse 24, we read how Solomon called for a sword to be brought to him. What did he say he was going to do with the weapon?
5. When Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego were cast into the burning, fiery furnace, Nebuchadnezzar could see a fourth figure walking in the middle of the fire with the three men who had been thrown into the furnace. What did he say the form of the fourth figure looked like?
6. Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE, according to the text of the Bible?
Three wise men from the east came to find the new-born King of the Jews and, when they found the infant lying in a manger, they fell down and worshipped him.
7. Jesus' parents once lost their son on a journey from Jerusalem to Nazareth. They couldn't find him amongst all their friends and relatives who were travelling with them and so they returned to Jerusalem where, after a three-day search, they found him. Where was he?
8. What word is missing from the following, well-known quotation? It is from 'The Sermon on the Mount' (King James Version) when Jesus was teaching his disciples.
'Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and ___ your Father which is in heaven.'
9. According to the text of St. Mark's gospel, what did Judas Iscariot do with the thirty pieces of silver which were paid to him when he betrayed Jesus?
10. Ananias, who lived in Damascus, had a vision in which the Lord spoke to him saying, 'Arise, Ananias and go into the street which is called Straight and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus for behold, he prayeth.'
Why did the Lord send Ananias to find Saul?
Source: Author Jomarion
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.