Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I assisted in the delivery of babies. Pharaoh wanted me to kill all the male Israelite babies. What was my line?
2. I assisted temple attendees by swapping their currency for the proper temple currency. One day in the temple area, Jesus turned my table over. What was my line?
3. I served the King's wine and made sure it wasn't poisoned. Joseph and I were in prison together. What was my line?
4. I made portable homes for nomads. Paul was trained in the same occupation. What was my line?
5. I moved my ship back and forth on the sea from port to port, with loads of merchandise and sometimes passengers. Jonah was thrown off the ship by my fellow workers. What was my line?
6. I assisted my assigned warrior, during battle. Saul fell on his own sword because his "assistant", a man in my own line of work, refused to end the King's life. What was my line?
7. I wrote the words of others in books, letters and records. Baruch also wrote for others, like me. What was my line?
8. I led the Israelites through a time of trouble. Othniel was the first, Deborah was the only woman, and Samuel was the last. What was my line?
9. I was in charge of all the prisoners in the prison. Paul had to reassure me that he was still there after the earthquake. What was my line?
10. I was employed by the Romans and was allowed to keep all monies over the levy. Matthew and Zacchaeus held this job. What was my line?
Source: Author spice2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.