Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Genesis 4:2, who was the first shepherd?
2. According to Genesis 29:9, what woman was serving as a shepherdess when she first met Jacob?
3. According to Exodus 2:16-17, what man married the shepherd girl Zipporah?
4. David is credited with writing the popular Psalm known as 'The Lord is My Shepherd'. What number is the Psalm (NKJV & NIV)?
5. What prophet of God made the following statement in the Old Testament?
"He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arm,
And carry them in His bosom,
And gently lead those who are with young."
6. What prophet of God said, "Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered"?
7. In two different Gospels, Jesus tells a parable about a shepherd with one hundred sheep when one of them goes missing. In what two Gospels do you find the parable?
8. According to John 21:15-17, who did Jesus command to feed His sheep?
9. According to Matthew 9:36, who had compassion on the people because they were "weary and scattered like sheep having no shepherd?"
10. Jesus made the following statement: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." In what Gospel do you read such a statement?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.