Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After the flood, what occupation did Noah pursue?
2. Which of these is correct regarding Cain and Abel, the sons of Adam and Eve?
3. Joseph was taken out of the dungeon to interpret Pharaoh's dreams. Because Pharaoh was so impressed with his interpretation, Joseph was assigned to what position?
4. God instructed Samuel to anoint Saul as Israel's first what?
5. Saul first had David summoned to him because he had learned that David was highly skilled as a what?
6. Peter, Andrew, James and John were all fishermen, but what was the occupation of another disciple named Levi, or Matthew?
7. Before He became a teacher, Jesus learned what skill from his earthly father, Joseph?
8. A woman in Thyatira, named Lydia, believed and was baptized by Paul. What was her occupation?
9. The apostle Paul had learned a craft before he became a hunter of Christians and then a preacher. What was Paul's craft?
10. The apostle Peter was summoned from a nearby town to come to see a woman in Joppa named Tabitha, or Dorcas, who had became sick and died. When he arrived, many widows were weeping and showed him things that were made by Dorcas. What was her occupation?
Source: Author ssabreman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.