Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the definitive author of Hebrews?
2. Hebrews was probably written before the Temple's destruction in A.D. 70.
3. In chapter one, the author speaks about Christ being greater than whom?
4. Whose descendants does the author say Jesus came to help?
5. Does the author call Jesus a High Priest?
6. What is the author's desire for the Christians who would be reading this sermon?
7. Is this verse correct? "So God has given us both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie."
8. From what line of priesthood does the author say Jesus decends?
9. The author explains that Jesus has gone to heaven to act on our behalf. What does he call Jesus?
10. "And just as it is destined that each person dies once and after that comes judgement, so also Christ died only once as a ___ to take away the sins of many people."
11. Which of these is not something the author exhorts the believers to do while waiting for Christ's return?
12. The Christians the author was writing to were considering turning away from the faith. The author said they needed __ __ to continue on. What was it that they needed?
13. Chapter eleven has often been considered the Faith Hall of Fame. Which of these people is not listed?
14. Whose parents are mentioned in chapter eleven?
15. According to chapter 12, if God doesn't ___ you it means you are an illegitimate child. What is this missing word?
Source: Author laughinggirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.