Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to (KJV) Hebrews 11:8-19, God promised Abraham to multiply Abraham's seed by giving Him a son named Isaac. After Isaac was born, God commanded Abraham to sacrifice him. What did Abraham think God would do after he offered up Isaac like God commanded?
2. Only two people are said to have never died. The faith of which one of the two is mentioned in Hebrews, chapter 11?
3. Hebrews 11:22 tells of of a Biblical character living in faith. "When his end was near, [he] spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions about his bones." Who is this person?
4. In Hebrews Chapter 11 (KJV), we are told of an Old Testament patriarch who, as he was dying, operated in faith and "...blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff." Who was this patriarch?
5. By faith, what does the Book of Hebrews (NIV) say that Abel did, even though he was dead?
6. By faith, the harlot Rahab saved her family from destruction when she helped the Israelite spies. What city did Rahab live in?
7. By faith, who forsook a kingdom and riches afforded a prince, and chose rather to suffer in order to please God, according to Hebrews chapter 11?
8. Chapter 11 of Hebrews tells of several ways in which people were put to death for their faith. Which of these is NOT one of the methods mentioned in the NIV Bible?
9. According to Hebrews 11:1, what is the definition of faith? (NIV)
10. There are two people of faith mentioned in Hebrews 11:23.
In Exodus 1:8-22, and continuing on into Exodus 2:1-10 we find that these two descendants of the tribe of Levi, who were Moses' parents, acted in faith. According to these texts, how did they do this? (King James Version)
Source: Author logcrawler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.