Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following was NOT one of Jacob's sons?
2. Who was Moses' biological brother?
3. Complete this verse "The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt _________."
4. Exodus 15:20 says, "Then Miriam the prophetess, Aaron's sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrel and dancing." What is a timbrel?
5. Where did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?
6. What is the seventh commandment, as numbered by Jews and most Protestants? (This quiz uses the King James version of the Bible)
7. According to Exodus 31:15, what shall happen if you work on the day of rest, that is the Sabbath?
8. Who is credited with writing the Bible's Book of Exodus?
9. Who is the father of Bezaleel?
10. The last verse of Exodus is Exodus 40:38. What is the last word in this verse in the King James Version?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.