Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. St. Blaise is the patron saint of diseases in what part of the body?
2. St. Hilary is the patron against getting bitten by what animal?
3. St. Timothy is the patron of people suffering from disorders in what part of the body?
4. St. Peter Damian is the patron saint of all people who suffer from what?
5. Who is the patroness of impossible cases?
6. St. Herve (Harvey) is invoked against what?
7. St. Benedict is the patron saint of all people who suffer from what?
8. St. Giles is the patron saint for all people who are what?
9. St. Gerard Majella is the patron saint of whom?
10. Which saint is the patron saint of desperate causes?
Source: Author IndianPainter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.