Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Apiarists! Take me to your leader!
The buzz around this patron saint is clear; which saint is the patron of bees?
2. Soldiers! Take me to your leader!
Saint Sebastian happens to be the saint I'm looking for here. He also happens to be the patron saint of which of these?
3. Bomb squads! Take me to your leader!
Saint Barbara is the patron saint of explosives and fireworks. This is partly because of her unorthodox association with what natural occurrence?
4. Couch potatoes! Take me to your leader!
This patron saint isn't attributed to couch potatoes particularly, but they are attributed to television...and telephones...and eye diseases. Which of these saints is it?
5. Northeast Asians! Take me to your leader!
Saint Andrew Kim Taegon was canonized in the 1980s as the patron saint of which Asian nation?
6. Astronauts! Take me to your leader!
Joseph of Cupertino became the patron saint of astronauts and aviation because of which of these abnormal events?
7. Citizens of Paris! Take me to your leader!
While more than one patron saint graces the Parisians in France, only one of them was beheaded in the third century (AD). Who was it?
8. Internet users! Take me to your leader!
Sure enough, there's a patron saint of the Internet. Was Saint Isidore of Seville alive during the inception of the Internet?
9. Alcoholics! Take me to your leader!
The patron saint of vintners and, unsurprisingly (considering the wine), faintness, is which of these religious figures?
10. Can anyone take me to their leader... later on?
St. Expeditus, a figure who was allegedly responsible for spreading Christianity in South America, was actually known for being the patron saint of which of these?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.