Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does Psalm 42:11 say to put your hope in?
2. What does the Psalmist tell us to do in Psalm 47:1?
3. According to Psalm 48:10 what is "thy right hand" full of?
4. In Psalm 49:15, what does the Psalmist ask God to redeem his soul from?
5. What does it say the mouth is given to in Psalm 50:19 (King James Version)?
6. What is the tongue compared to in Psalm 52:2?
7. Who says in their heart there is no God according to Psalm 53:1 (King James Version)?
8. According to Psalm 58:4, the wicked are like the deaf what?
9. Who is God a father to according to Psalm 68:5 (King James Version)?
10. Who is David's father (he is mentioned in Psalm 72:20)?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.