Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To which church did the Son of Man say, "Yet you have a few people who have not soiled their clothes."?
2. When the "One who was like a Son of Man" spoke to John on the island of Patmos in Revelation 1:16, what was he holding in his right hand?
3. "Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing." What does the New International Version of the Bible say directly that the seven lamps represent?
4. "Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne," what do the twenty-four elders lay before the throne?
5. What is represented by the "golden bowls full of incense" that the twenty-four elders were holding?
6. In Heaven and on earth, who was the only one worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?
7. Which of these did the locusts that "looked like horses prepared for battle" NOT have the appearance of?
8. The horses and riders in John's vision wore breastplates. How are they described in the New International Version of the Bible?
9. Who proclaimed to those living on earth, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgement has come."?
10. What happened in the beast's kingdom when the bowl of God's wrath was poured onto the throne of the beast?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.