Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the King James Version of the Holy Bible, what is the first word in the book of Revelation?
2. What does Jesus say he will do to those who are "lukewarm" in Revelation 3:16 in the King James Version?
3. It says in Revelation 5:12, "Worthy is the Lamb that was ___________..." What goes in the blank in the King James Version of the Bible?
4. What color horse came from the second seal?
5. What happened to the sea when the second trumpet sounded?
6. According to Revelation 9:11, what is the Greek name for the "angel of the bottomless pit" according to the King James Version of the Holy Bible?
7. What must a man have to buy or sell anything according to Revelation 13:17 in the King James Version?
8. What location does the second angel speak of in Revelation 14:8 (KJV)?
9. In the King James Version of the Holy Bible, what name is Jesus given in Revelation 19:13?
10. What does chapter 22 of the King James Version of the Holy Bible say the tree of life's leaves were for?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.