Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where did the Sikh religion originate?
2. What do Sikhs call God?
3. What does the name Sikh mean?
4. What is the Sikh holy book called?
5. The Sikhs wear special symbols of their faith. They are known as the what?
6. What is 'kesh'?
7. Which male Sikhs usually wear full turbans?
8. What is the Gurdwara?
9. What does Gurdwara mean?
10. What is the name of the practice in which all Sikhs eat together, as well as that of the room where it takes place?
Source: Author Taylor7AT
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.