Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Like Hinduism, Sikhism is also a polytheistic religion.
2. Which of these scripts was developed by the second guru, Guru Angad, and used to write the Guru Granth Sahib which is the holy book of the Sikhs?
3. Just like the Seven Deadly Sins in Roman Catholicism, Sikhism also talks about the Five Thieves - human weaknesses that Sikhs try to gain control over. Which of these is *not* one of them?
4. The Five Virtues help the Sikhs to counter the Five Thieves. Which of these is *not* one of the Five Virtues?
5. Which of these Gurus was the first martyr of the Sikh faith?
6. Who or what did Guru Gobind Singh name as his successor?
7. Agan Bheta is a ceremony associated with which of the following?
8. Which of the following are Sikhs actively encouraged to practice?
9. The celebration of the Sikh festival, Bandi Chhor Divas, coincides with which major Hindu festival?
10. The food served in the community kitchens called langars is generally strictly vegetarian.
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.