Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Guru Nanak was born and raised in Punjab India. In which year was he born?
2. Which two religions did Nanak study in depth before he set out the principles of Sikhism?
3. Which career did Nanak pursue for a while?
4. From an onlooker's perspective, what significant event happened to Nanak after he went to bathe in a river one time?
5. No one saw Nanak for three days, and for a while he wouldn't speak. What famous teaching did he give when he finally spoke?
6. Nanak is given the title 'Guru'. What does it mean?
7. Did Nanak ever get married?
8. According to some accounts, which of these places did Guru Nanak travel to on one of his many spiritual journeys?
9. How old was Guru Nanak when he died?
10. Which of these contains accounts of Nanak's life?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.