Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Which of these links foxes and dogs?
2. Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
What was the answer to the sphinx's riddle: "Which creature has one voice and yet becomes four-footed and two-footed and three-footed?"
3. Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
What number is equal to five dozen?
4. The quick onyx goblin jumps over the lazy dwarf.
In which series of books would you find goblins and dwarves?
5. How razorback-jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts!
Which nation won the women's gymnastics team gold at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
6. Cozy lummox gives a job to smart squid who asks for a pen.
Which sweet treat is the same shape as a giant squid's brain?
7. Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game.
Which year was "Jeopardy!" first aired?
8. Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes.
Which of these musicians was given the unofficial title "Queen of Disco"?
9. Vexed nymphs go for a quick waltz job.
Which style of dance is the waltz?
10. The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
How many Olympic gold medals did boxing wizard Muhammad Ali win?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.